Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday brings Peace

I wish everyday was Sunday! 1- I don't have to exercise. YAY! 2-I am more hopeful about life on Sunday. I know that it is because the spirit it stronger on Sundays. I do my best the rest of the week, but it just doesn't compare. I am sure it is also because my focus switches from me to my YW and the things I need to do for them. Maybe I should take a note from that and focus more on other people.
I am feeling somewhat better today about life and losing weight. Somehow I need to get to the point that I am ok with where I am, so that I don't stress so much about where I want to be. If I am trying my best, than that is good enough. There will always be more I can do, but I can only do so much, and that is ok.
It is too bad that we can't have another Sunday in the middle of the week. It is usually around Wed. that my positive thoughts are replaced by the more negative thoughts. It doesn't help that Wed. is weigh in day. This week I am going to make a concerted effort to replace the negative thoughts with positive thoughts. One thought at a time.
Anyway, I just love Sundays. I always have.

No comments: